Oxygen therapy with your favorite movie — all in the newest Multi-Place Hyperbaric Chamber in San Antonio.
With the newest, state-of-the-art multi-place hyperbaric chamber in San Antonio, patients can get treatment while sitting upright and simply watching a movie. The chamber delivers 100% oxygen in an environment of increased atmospheric pressure under the attentive supervision of a multi-disciplinary team specially trained in hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
We have an easy referral process and you can make appointments based on your own personal schedule. Plus, we provide consistent communication back to your physician and/or case manager regarding progress to assure success.
Hyperbaric patients enjoy:
• Convenient location in Medical Center
• Quick access; no large office complex or elevator ride
• Directional signage for ease in locating
• Access to free round-trip transportation
• Comfortable seating in an oversized chair
• Flat screen TV located in the chamber
Medicare-approved conditions treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy include:
• Diabetic wounds
• Compromised existing skin graft
• Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
• Crush injuries
• Acute peripheral arterial insufficiency
• Soft tissue radionecrosis (radiation tissue damage)
• Non-healing surgical wounds
• Amputee wounds
For more information on Hyperbaric treatment, call us at 210.478.5400 to schedule a consult.